For all the latest information, views and news and what is happening within our region and beyond along with the industry headlines, keep popping back…
52 new homes delivered for Your Housing in Wythenshawe
Councillor Suzanne Richards, Exec Member for Housing & Regeneration at Manchester City Council cut the ribbon at this week's opening of our scheme at Amberley Square Wythenshawe for Your Housing.
The 52 new homes include a range of 2 and 3 bed detached and semi-detached properties at 2 or 3 storeys. Each of the dwellings features:
- Driveway parking for all properties
- Spacious and airy layouts
- Stylish bathrooms with Porcelanosa tiling and designer taps
- Integrated kitchen appliances
- Ideally situated for those working at Wythenshawe Hospital
- Excellent transport links to the city via MetroLink and motorways
- Close to local shops, parks and schools
The site slopes generally from south to north and had demanding constraints in that the alignment of the existing road through the centre of the site was required to be retained but widened. This brought its challenges with permissible separation distances and access. Level access to the rears and wide frontage properties were incorporated to achieve a compliant scheme whilst also achieving the required density as set by the brief.